Sunday, January 12, 2014

Small Snag, Little Worries, Lots of Love

Small Snag, Little Worries, Lots of Love


Ran into a snag on the dollhouse this week.... one little tab refuses to go into its hole and stay there. I have tried gluing it in, gluing and taping it in, gluing and super taping it in, used 3 different kinds of glue. I will next try to superglue, and hot glue it in and holding it in place until it the glue holds. I didn't get much done, as I got the girls Friday night and they didn't leave until last night, and today I expect them ALL back for the day!

I love it when my children come visit on Sunday's. It makes me feel special and loved, like maybe I did something right in the raising of my boys. Those boys make me so proud to be their mother! They both work hard and are good people, helping others when they can and standing up for what they believe in. The women they have chosen to be in their lives are good girls, who have morals and treat my boys like I would want them to be treated. They understand my boy's issues, cause lets face it, there isn't a man out there without some issues, and love them even with those issues. Those girls are wonderful and I couldn't have asked for better for my boys. Chris and Reaiah have given me two beautiful granddaughters and are expecting another in April. Those girls are my heart and soul. They are beautiful, smart and funny. LeiLei is very artistic and Karli Bug is just learning to walk (She started at 9 months!) LeiLei is in SPARK at school, a special class for gifted children, and makes me so proud! Karli got homesick yesterday, and decided to scream until her mother showed up to get her, I would say this one will be very vocal in what she wants!  Just saying, I love my kids, their girls and their babies so very much! 

I wont be here much next week, I have surgery coming up and will probably be out of it for a few days afterwards. We will leave on the 14th, to go to Houston for the surgery on the morning of the 15th, and should be back on the 16th if all goes well. I am, surprisingly, not worried this time, even though it will be my 4th surgery in less than a year, and they will be messing around with a major artery in my pelvic region. It seems a little strange that I have zero concerns this time, but, honestly, it is as if God has given me a peace like none other. Jason is on pins and needles over what the hospital is going to ask for a down payment, (they haven't been able to tell me until they talk to our insurance company), but even that is not a concern for me, I trust that it will all work out right and exactly like it is supposed too. I would have the hotel room booked already except for Jason's concern that we may need to postpone this until we have the amount they will require, I believe the amount will be okay and that we will have it. No postponement needed! 

Well, that about sums up everything on my mind today,  I may go sit and glue for  awhile now, and see if I can make that part stay before the family comes over. Wish me luck! Gonna need it there on that house! And I would like to thank everyone who has kept me covered in prayer throughout my health ordeals, I am sure I am so calm over this because you guys have all been asking our Lord for it! 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love to hear what everyone has to say!