Thursday, December 18, 2014

Loom Knnitting

Loom Knitting

I began loom knitting in October, with that said, please understand that I am not a professional, I do however, have a tenacious ablity to learn new things quickly, I call myself a knowledge junkie for a reason lol.


For those of you who have followed my blog from the beginning. I could not fin it in my heart to continue with the doll house after my Nanny passed away. She was so excited to see it come together, and I tried to work on it in her memory, but I just couldn't without becoming depressed. So, I gave up on that, now, I am onto loom knitting, which I can do in her memory, as well as mawmaw Jeffers memory, as Nanny was a great crocheter, and Mawmaw was a knitter of great talent. I could never get the hang of either, but with the looms I am doing well. So, I will post some how to's in their memory and hope that it helps some out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love to hear what everyone has to say!